1. **Content**: The content provided on freesarkarinaukri.com is for informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
2. **Usage**: You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website.
3. **Intellectual Property**: The content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
4. **External Links**: Through this website, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of freesarkarinaukri.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
5. **Liability**: In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
6. **Changes to Terms**: freesarkarinaukri.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
7. **Governing Law**: These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree that the court located in India will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.